Join Downtown residents, businesses, and property owners as we build a better block! On Friday, September 14 from 6-11 p.m., we’ll “Brighten Up” Southwest Broad St. between Mitchell St. and MLK Jr. Dr.
- A family-friendly block party atmosphere
- Businesses like the historic Miller’s Rexall Drugs open late and welcoming patrons
- Some of the city’s favorite food trucks including Yumbii and Munch
- Entertainment by the Imperial Opa Circus and Band
- Trace the footsteps of famed TV shows like The Walking Dead and movies filmed in the area with Atlanta Movie Tours
- The Castleberry Hill Arts Stroll
- Restaurants like Lunacy Black Market, Chutney’s, Yumm Teriyaki, and Elliot Street Pub
- Atlanta Braves game and shuttle
Looks like a cool event! For those who don’t know, Broad Street South has a troubled history as does this general South Downtown area. There are a lot of good businesses and residents nearby who could use some help in making this a better block.